WHAT WE DO
Striving to be the industry leader in providing craft snacks and beverages for special events, school events, corporate events, etc. We use quality ingredients to provide quality products while giving the best service. Our goal is to provide 167,000 smiles per year.
“We fuel smiles through Craft snacks”!
We believe in providing the freedom to have fun while get
ting the job done in a highly productive manner while doing right by the client, associate and the company.
Have Fun- Creating the best possible environment for associates and guests.
Caring about them; saying please and thank you, smiling and this is how we make a difference.
Masters of our Craft- We are the masters of our craft; the magic is in the details
Do the right thing- Do right by the customer, do right by the company and do right by the associates. Use good judgement in all Situations.
Grow Together- Working together to improve; With correct tools to complete job, Constantly working together to improve personally and professionally.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM
“Your mission will be to put smiles on the faces of attendees”
Our scheduling is flexible and we will work with your availability. We believe that the work life balance should be right for your individual needs. We work to live and do not live to work.
Get paid to have fun, laugh and put on a show while getting things done in a highly productive manner.
Opportunity for Growth:
Be part of a talented team that wants everyone to grow and succeed personally and professionally. We strive to help our people any way we can. We want to incubate your growth!
Make top of the market pay on a weekly basis as well as ability to earn tips each shift!
– Are you a motivated individual, that can be highly productive on your shift while having fun, making good money and put some smiles on people?
– Are you able to work in a high pace environment efficiently?
– Are you able to follow verbal and written directions?
If so, We are looking for you, the face of the company to help us hit our goal of 167,000 smiles provided.
SO WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As a Snackoneer you will be responsible for making sure events run smoothly, providing quality craft snacks to fuel smiles, and making sure everyone has a smile on their face. You will be handling the order taking, production and delivery of the craft snacks and beverages.
THINGS TO DO ON THE JOB
– Have Fun
– Make quality products
– Be efficient
THIS POSITION IS NOT FOR:
– Those just looking to make a paycheck.
– Those that aren’t highly motivated to make people smile and do a great job.
– Those who aren’t willing to learn and adapt.
– Those who don’t give it there all.
THIS POSITION IS FOR:
– Motivated individuals
– Knows how to make things happen
– Doesn’t need to have their hand held
– Is resourceful
– Wants to have fun, make money and put smiles on peoples faces.
WHY SHOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB
– Get paid to have fun!
– Be in a fun energetic atmosphere
– Flexible hours
– Meet fun and interesting people
– Attend fun and exciting events around the valley
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT:
Brand quality is the foundation of our expansion and long term growth. Being the face of the company means you create the client experience.